[plug] OT: Anyone not like Durons?

navarre at plug.linux.org.au navarre at plug.linux.org.au
Wed Jul 18 21:40:54 WST 2001

To Steve and Brother

I have two AMD based machines, my Athlon 950 is always running, and apart
from a few maintenance based shutdowns has been running continuously for
about 10 months. My Duron 750 is up and down all the time being
transported to customers sites and runs both Win98 and Linux 2.2.17
without missing a beat. I also build and maintain computers systems and
will only supply AMD/ VIA/ Award based systems. I will not however use
any Abit mainboards as I have a good friend using one of the later Abit
boards and going bald at his own hand attempting to get the thing going
in any form of stable using M$ Operating applications (windows 98 or
2000).

For my money I would use an Asus M/B and it must have an Award BIOS or I
will not attempt to use it or supply it to a customer.

Navarre

On 7/18/01, 5:21:51 PM, Steve Vertigan <vertigan at bigfoot.com> wrote
regarding Re: [plug] OT: Anyone not like Durons?:

<Trim>