[plug] OT: Perth SPAM

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Thu Jul 19 11:43:32 WST 2001

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Andrew Francis wrote:

> I received some spam from a Perth company today. Does anyone have any

I've had "words" with spammers before, which can be effective. But this
case looks like hardened scammers, who wouldnt give a rats arse.

> ingenious ideas for revenge? (Aside from turning up at the advertised
> seminar and throwing processed meat at them...)

That could be very theraputic. Technically assalt and trespass, so we
might want a little legal advice first. Maybe throw the spam at their
whiteboard etc. No actual violence please.

I'm sick of people who whinge about spam, but wont actually do anything
when they get the chance. Who is for a little fun here?

> The Maverick Partnership has been around for a long time and are legit.
> if you don't want to receive any more form them just tell them.

then why are they not in the phone book?

How can I get an office address from the ABN or other info?

--
Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--