[plug] OT: Perth SPAM

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Fri Jul 20 13:15:49 WST 2001

	How does some company sending me unsolicited emails differ from me
sending them unsolicited faxes?

	They are both unwanted and waste the receiver's resources?

	Id enjoy going to court for this one, even if you lost youd win
because youd set a precedent that any good lawyer could use against email
spammers. A small price to pay, I say.

	And I disagree. Spam is not petty. My mother does not want to know
how to make her dick 4 inches longer, or watch Sarah Michelle Geller giving
head. It is offensive for most, and especially for the older generation,
completely innappropriate.

	What gets me is the constant flood of email at work that I get
offering low Mortgage rates, if I lived in America. The fact that I do not
live in America (and never will) seems to be of little importance to these
people.

	So, unless you want to watch a Sarah Michelle Geller porno while
making your dick longer, sitting in your house paid for by an American
Mortgage company, you shouldnt have to receive this crap.I believe there
should be laws protecting people like my mother, especially if they receive
blatantly offensive material.