[plug] OT: Perth SPAM

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 20 14:53:47 WST 2001

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Alex Polglaze wrote:
> > Perhaps Alex has an interest in the enterprise?
>

> No perhaps Alex has an interest in Linux and using it in his business
> and other businesses in general and doesn't want to waste time, money
> and bandwidth listening to a bunch of drivel from somebody with nothing
> better to do.
>
> Perhaps you should attend some motivation course yourself and get off
> your backside and do something useful for a change.
>
> If you had any brains you would ring the the phone number at the end of
> the e-mail and voice your concerns, just like I did, and find out how
> they get e-mail addresses in the first place. Then you wouldn't waste so
> much of everybody else's time.
>
> Your quote is quite appropriate Bret, you don't know what the question
> is, let alone the answer!
>
> Alex
>
> >  --
> >
> > Bret Busby

> > "So once you do know what the question actually is, you'll know what the answer means."

I do do useful things.

I don't need motivation.

I don't need to go out of my way to express bigotry, and, abuse other people,
just to make myself feel important.

I have brains. That is why I don't time and money, doing futile things, like
phoning the culprits. But, since you like going out of your way to abuse
people, without any constructive purpose, no doubt, it will make you feel
better.

I do know what the question was, and, I answered it. You obviously have a
problem with questions being answered. No wonder you cannot understand simple
things, like the quote in my signature. I feel sorry for you, you poor wee
thing.

It is unfortunate that your bigotry had so closed your mind, that you did not
see that.

And, with your standard inaccuracy, the
"waste so much of everybody else's time"
is consistent with your inaccuracy, as, my responses appear to be have been
regarded as appropriate, by at least one other person (more, in fact), that
read my responses, so, the "everbody" is wrong, proved so by the
contrapositive. An exception to your claim, is shown by reading the messages of
the thread, and, so your claim is wrong. QED.

Ah. Now, if we could erase your bigotry, then, we would accomplish a miracle.

Wouldnt't that be useful...

--

Bret Busby

"So once you do know what the question actually is, you'll know what the answer means."
 - Deep Thought, Chapter 28 of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
 - Douglas Adams, 1988