[plug] OT: Perth SPAM

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Fri Jul 20 14:33:35 WST 2001

> Perhaps Alex has an interest in the enterprise?

No perhaps Alex has an interest in Linux and using it in his business
and other businesses in general and doesn't want to waste time, money
and bandwidth listening to a bunch of drivel from somebody with nothing
better to do.

Perhaps you should attend some motivation course yourself and get off
your backside and do something useful for a change.

If you had any brains you would ring the the phone number at the end of
the e-mail and voice your concerns, just like I did, and find out how
they get e-mail addresses in the first place. Then you wouldn't waste so
much of everybody else's time.

Your quote is quite appropriate Bret, you don't know what the question
is, let alone the answer!

Alex