[plug] OT: Perth SPAM

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Fri Jul 20 16:59:24 WST 2001

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 04:11:44PM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Beau Kuiper wrote:

[snippity snip snip]

Okay... I admit it, I know almost nothing about right and wrong;
however, as some friendly advice to _all_ the people in this
thread:

  * Personal flames should be taken off a mailing list
    (its only polite)
  * When you reply to a long thread, snip out at least some of the
    previous people's posts; the emails get far too long otherwise
  * Any time you start calling people names, you end up being the
    one who looks silly

Feel free to disagree with me on this one, but please do so off-
list.

	Your plastic pal who's fun to be with,
		Leon

PS: *Leon stupidly ignores the "do not poke the bear sign*
Bret, you might like to reduce the number of superfluous commas
in your sentences  :)