[plug] Konqueror problems with a bank

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Jul 25 09:23:29 WST 2001

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 01:13:45AM +0200, Tony Clark wrote:
> Browser	Version	L/T 1	L/T 2	L/T 3	Ave	Works
> Konq	CVS	42	51	44	45.7	No
> Mozilla	0.91	10	26	19	18.3	No
> Mozilla	0.92	9	4	4	5.7	No
> NS	4.77	12	3	3	6.0	Yes
> Opera	5.0	13	3	3	6.3	Yes

It's definitely ANZ's fault.  I was very happy with their system,
until they recently made some "improvements".  If you check through
their support pages, you'll find that they only support IE and
Netscape 4.x.

They explicitly state that it won't work under "Netscape 6.0",
which means no Mozilla.  Konqueror's javascript support is a bit
flaky at the best of times, and definitely doesn't want to work
with their system.

All I can say is that I'm annoyed that they broke a perfectly good
system to make it look pretty....