[plug] Konqueror problems with a bank

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Wed Jul 25 09:25:35 WST 2001

	I find Konqueror less than efficient to say the least.

	For example, on my website I use document anchors a lot (ie a named
anchor halfway down a page). under netscape, when you select the anchor link
(in another frame) it jumps to that point in the document. Under Konqueror,
it reloads the page no matter what before jumping to the anchor, including
all images.

	Konqueror's cache doesnt seem to work very well either, it seems to
reload a lot more than netscape does.

	Having said that, it is the browser I use most since it handles
fonts better than netscape.