[OT] Re: [plug] en_GB kde i18n

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:25:45 WST 2001

I joined Hotmail when I didn't know any better, I'm using www.herzeleid.com
(a Rammstein fan site), but it's already got the KDE mailing list on it, so
I wouldn't want to fill it with a second.

Is there another? Hang on, I'll try google.co.uk..... yep, that works. It
still came up with "do you mean americanized english" but it was certainly
getting some results. Either way, I have plenty of arguments like this
before and it's all boiling down to what people ACTUALLY WANT THERE.

If people wanted 'programme', I would've have put it in as quick as a flash
but I haven't as most people want 'program'. As you would have seen, someone
wanted Old English and we haven't got enough time for it but you can kick
start if you want. Anyway (where was I, ah yes), the vast majority of people
that I've spoken to (at home, working and on the net) would prefer to see
"s". I know that I hate being told what I want to see and I assume that
others do too.

seeya then! :)
I'll have a goosey at that URL too.