[plug] en_GB kde i18n

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:11:57 WST 2001

Hmmmmm....... that's quite a request. It actually takes a long time to do
what we're doing (translating, proofreading and adjusting 22,000 strings of
code or so) and if we started an "Olde English" (or would that be
"Englisch"? I don't know about that far back!!) module, it'd take a complete
re-translation and would be taking up too much time when it comes to KDE
2.21 and onwards being released.

If you want to get a bunch of mates together and start the project though,
I'm sure Thomas (the big KDE guy in Germany) would be interested (but that's
not likely, I'm guessing).

seeya! :)
anarchist tomato