[OT] Re: [plug] en_GB kde i18n

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Wed Jul 25 13:10:41 WST 2001

I think Steve's refering to "Ethel the Ardvark goes Quantity Surveying" or is
the "Birds of England, the expurgated version (ie: the one without the
Gannet)"...

Its from a Monty Python sketch called "The bookstore" i think, maybe have a
look around on Napster if its still going (and if John Cleese and Co haven't
joined a class action with Metalica, the Seekers and RunDMC)

mn

Mark Nold
markn at enspace.com
Senior Consultant

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.