[plug] Recommendations for a Scanner

DAVID LUCAS - LNA David.Lucas at lion-nathan.com.au
Wed Jul 25 14:35:51 WST 2001

Anyone have any recommendations or watchouts for scanners?  I need to be
able to scan color photos but nothing too extreme 600dpi I think should do
the trick.  I am not sure if I should go SCSI, USB or other.

I am running a dualboot RedHat 7.1/Windows 2000 Dell system
	- Pentium III 667
	- 256Mb
	- I have a SCSI controller for my DAT
	- I have USB (Not configured for Linux that I know of but I do not
have any devices to check with).

Thanks in advance,

David Lucas
Phone (Swan) - (08)9350 0690
Fax - (08)9350 0791
Mobile - 0414 458 926
E-mail - mailto:david.lucas at lion-nathan.com.au

CAUTION: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and
may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message is
prohibited. If you have received this message in error please forward
this message to postmaster at lion-nathan.com.au and delete all copies
of this message. Thank you.