[plug] ati rage 128 xpert 2000 probs

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:48:02 WST 2001

Sorry, the older XFree didn't work (yes, it was 3.3.6). Luckily I haven't
got any translation duties at present, but when I do, I'll stick in a bog
standard-cheap-shite card in place that'll be supported so I can at least
carry on with Kbabel (goodbye lovely OpenGL XMMS visualisations!), then bung
the ati card back in when I'm going into "windoze".

If anyone knows anything about ati probs, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO TELL ME!
Graphic acceleration under X is really quite nice and I do miss it.

cheers for the help! :)