[plug] en_GB kde i18n

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:38:46 WST 2001

Hi! As an awful lot of people would know, I'm in charge of the UK
translation (I think everyone's a wee bit sick of me!). In most of the
distros I've encountered, you had to install UK English seperately but I'm
unsure of Mandrake 8.0. Please note that I'm not the final authority on this
as I'm just a newbie myself (KDE said that I didn't need much Linux
knowledge or programming skill).

If you're seriously worried, you can ask coolo at kde.org if you want.

seeya then! :)
P.S. Nice to see people going to the trouble of choosing their local
language. :)