[plug] ati rage 128 xpert 2000 probs

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:26:12 WST 2001

Hmmm... Paul Dean, do I know you (have you heard of Bob Knight?)? Anyway,
sheers for that, but will it solve the Linux problem? I happen to have a
mate with w2k which I can look at but win98SE is running fine (as is the
installation programme for Mandrake and RH). I'll certainly have a look but
will it have info that is hardware specific that could relate to Linux?

cheers for that! :)