[plug] ProcMail help needed

Chris Griffin chrisg at doladns.dola.wa.gov.au
Mon Jul 30 22:17:06 WST 2001

OK, the answer is: I get "telnet: Unable to connect to remote host:
Connection refused"
on all accounts.
I have disabled all firewalling (which I had doing full logging anyway, and
was getting NO
  errors logged). I still get no error messages in any of the logs.
Is there something I can do to get more log info for you or???
When I do "telnet localhost 25" I get the response I expect, sendmail gives
me it's
howdy doody message???

???

Many thanks in advance.