[plug] ProcMail help needed

Paul Dean paul at canningcollege.wa.edu.au
Fri Jul 27 10:43:07 WST 2001

Hya,

Just a quick note, but I maybe wrong on this...

After the switch in your formail command there is no space (eg
SUBJECT=`formail -xSubject:` & ARRIVED=`formail -xDate:`), this could be a
syntax error.
                                                                                     ^
^

Also your searching for a lot of information with ".*.vbs.* & .*.vbx.*",
you might want to review this...

Maybe this would a good time to write a perl script to run first, ditch
"viruses" then process mail to users.

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a
mistake when you make it again.
Franklin P. Jones *****/