[plug] ProcMail help needed

Chris Griffin chrisg at doladns.dola.wa.gov.au
Fri Jul 27 11:07:32 WST 2001

No doubt you are correct on all counts Paul.

1.      Does this mean I need spaces after the -x's ?
2.      I do not really understands the syntax of the searching lines, it
is what I got off the pcguru site.
         If I need to changes this, what do you suggest?
3.      A perl script and virus scanning sounds good to me, any suggestions?

Many thanks for the help.

Chris