[plug] Weird keyboard, laptop, Mandake 8.0

Alan Graham alan.graham at infonetsystems.com.au
Fri Jun 1 09:06:25 WST 2001

This is a perl script, which looks like it's used to load the mappings
using setxkbmap.  I would imagine that I would need to (possibly?)
modify the map itself?

The reason I sound unsure is that the keyboard works fine logged in as
root, or as alan using kde.  So I suspect that the problem lies with the
wrong map being used,  rather than the map used having errors.

Thanks anyway

Alan