[plug] how do i mount fat32 partitions that aren't primary?

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Mon Jun 4 09:39:09 WST 2001

On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 11:51:31AM +0800, John Knight wrote:
> i can get my c drive to mount but it gives me an error for other fat32
> partitions. my /dev settings are correct, it just doesn't like 'em because
> it's extended or something.

What error?  What command are you using to mount them?  Do you have
entries do you have in /etc/fstab relating to these filesystems?  Which
user are you running the command as?  Basically, you haven't given
anywhere near enough info!

> also, my brother wants to know if there is a way (or utility to use)we could
> get .rm files to play as we get an error saying it's for the wrong
> architecture. we are running redhat 7.1 on an amd k6-2 500

What is giving you the error?  I'm assuming you're trying to use
realplayer...

--
DSA 0x0EC1D28C: BBCB 0D79 4EBB 078A A066  7267 8BED E9D6 0EC1 D28C