[plug] dialup not working

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Sun Jun 10 18:29:56 WST 2001

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:15, Beau Kuiper wrote:
> Hey,
>
> This is an imformal channel, spelling police are not allowed :-)

Agreed, but....

> Seriously, would you interrupt people in the middle of a conversation if
> they got their sentences/words wrong, just to tell them they were wrong?

...I wonder how many people on this list would leap in to correct a basic
coding error that was posted.  English is just another coding language.

> BTW, you should train yourself out of being a US-UK translater outside of
> office hours :-)

Good coders are often on call 24/7, Beau ;).

skribe

--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.  It knows it must run faster
than the fastest lion or it will be killed.  Every morning a lion wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death.
It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle: when the sun comes
up, you'd better be running.