[plug] Sendmail mail to MS Exchange

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Mon Jun 11 16:14:36 WST 2001

	Ive been told my an MS guru friend of mine that this is 'common'
behaviour with exchange servers, and you just have to ride it out

	Sendmail anyone?

	From:	skribe <skribe at amber.com.au> on 11-06-2001 04:05 PM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	To:	plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	cc:

	Subject:	Re: [plug] Sendmail mail to MS Exchange

	On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:24, Simon Scott wrote:

	> 	Since Ive found out that my old emails are being sent to
everyone by
	> a shitty exchange server, I would be more inclined to put a
shotgun shell
	> thru the exchange server, kidnap the CEOs kids and go on a
murderous spree

	Hey, can I film it?  We'll sell it as reality TV.  I can see it now:
When
	Exchange Users GO BAD.  We'll make millions! =)

	skribe
	--
	Public key information available at:
	http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

	Four thousand throats may be cut in one night by a running man.
			-- Klingon Soldier, "Day of the Dove", stardate
unknown

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com