[plug] Is this for real ?

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed Jun 13 09:43:36 WST 2001

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Alex Polglaze wrote:

> >   Its a short article, without any attempt to build strong arguments.
> >
> Un fortunately, what he says is true.

Its true that Linux is far better on a server than the desktop for most
users. Is that really unfortunate?

  We might disagree with some of his predictions, but since thay lack any
supporting argument, what is there to discuss?

  I would argue his claim that "Linux is too complex". Is he seriously
saying that Linux is more complex that Win9x ???? (Let alone Xp, NT)
  And of course, he totally misses the point about "free" software. But
we all know that argument.

--
Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--