[plug] RH71 installation

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Wed Jun 13 11:41:32 WST 2001

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Jon  Miller wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way to do a scripted install of RH7.1 with only the RPMS needed?

I don't know of away to do it (I sure it could be done though) I'd suggest
tyou look a kickstart.  It do a non-interactive install fo RedHat from:
CDROM, NFS or ftp (not certain about this one).  It can all be done unattened.

It also has facilites for customizing the install after the fact (so machine
don't clash on IP's hostnames etc etc.

There should be docs arround.

Yours Tony.

/*