[plug] Any cheap PCI vid cards s/h ?

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 13 19:21:20 WST 2001

and if anything like my sis based builtintoMB sis chipset - utterly
hopeless under Linux because the drivers are so basic - the 3d support,
acceleration, opengl etc are not supported by the Linux drivers.
Display looks OK and is reliable, but terribly slow.  I have also seen
some (2 poss 3) dud 6326 add on cards that were duds.

BillK