[plug] PalmPilot m100

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Fri Jun 15 23:43:06 WST 2001

There is a lot of tools for Palms out there (see freshmeat.net), when i
installed RH7.1 with KDE it came with KPilot which is the only tool i use
(sync, backup, edit memo's, addresses + file transfer). I also have a slew of
command line tools like pilot-xfer and pilot-mail.

I'm not 100% sure of the cable you are talking about (maybe a USB cable?),
but if you are using a laptop you can use the fairly common IR port to sync
your pilot (i haven't bothered trying to use my Cradle with my IIIxe)

mn