[plug] 1 Billion Seconds.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sat Jun 16 01:58:26 WST 2001

Ctime is about to hit a big milestone. Well, not quite. Sunday September 9
will see ctime hit 999999999, and then 1000000000 (1 billion, for US
definitions of billion). We (Nick, me, a few people from Tuesdays meeting,
and hopefully more) are going to get together for a breakfast/brunch
affair. Yep, an excuse for a party, of sorts. We're not concrete on the
venue, but Miss Maud's and The Blue Duck have both been suggested.

	http://www.rcpt.to/~james/2001/epoch/

Suggestions for venue are welcome. At this stage, I am leaning towards
MM; they do a wonderful smorgasbord brekky. *shrug*. We'll mail again
closer to the date...

Please forward this to any interested people(s) who may want come along.
Anyone on the AUUG/SAGE-AU mailing lists? ;)

  James
--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.rcpt.to/~james

       * *  C u in Bordeaux - 1st Debian Conference, July 2001 * *
 Remainder moved to http://www.rcpt.to/~james/james/sig.html