[plug] Keep losing my route to ISP

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Sat Jun 16 06:37:09 WST 2001

Phil,

You got it all working now? great !
As far as I know, if-up ppp0 (ppp by itlself won't work, you need to include
the 0 on the end) will only work if you've set-up your internet connection
either manually (editing a few text files like /etc/ppp/options and some
network scripts) or if you used GNOME to configure your internet through
Control Panel -> Network Configurator, but so long as it works for you
everything's fine, then no worries !

You probably know by now but all the HOWTO's are stored on the local mirror
here:
http://www.linux.org.au/LDP/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/howtos.html

Have fun !

/Kai