[plug] Smoothwall was: Modem faster under Linux?

madco madco at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 16 12:00:47 WST 2001

Hi all,

not that i have heard so many things about smoothwall on this list in the
last couple of weeks I will give it a try to. The only question I have
about is whether I can run sendmail/fetchmail on it and if anyone has
already tries this. Does running sendmail defeat the purpose of the
firewall a bit or would that be allright for a home network?

Christian