[plug] PalmPilot m100

Phil Steege psteege at tpg.com.au
Mon Jun 18 23:41:05 WST 2001

On Monday 18 June 2001 05:25 pm, Mike Hasleby wrote:

> Thaks for your help guys.  I picked up a m100 on Friday evening and
> found jpilot works a treat.  Great for syncing stuff I enter via the
> computer to the PalmPilot.
>
> If anyone else is interested Strathfield had them on special for $289
> and Palm Australia have a $50 cashback for purchases till end of June.
> I'm very impressed with it!!

I also found I could export the Palm todo.db and datebook.db, using the
pilot-link utility "read-ical", then you can import them into the ical
calendar program.  Or you can use "ical2vcal" program to turn the databases
into vcal files.  Then you can read them into a Korganizer.
Do a "man pilot-link" and you will find many great utilities for your Palm.
I hope to find more Palm support in Linux.

Phil