emulators Re: [plug] New to Linux

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Wed Jun 20 13:50:58 WST 2001

	You forgot probably the most famous of all - DOSEMU.... Yes, you too
can run antique software from a bad OS.

	Actually, that applies to WINE as well ;)

	From:	Mike Holland <myk at golden.wattle.id.au> on 20-06-2001 11:42
AM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	To:	plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	cc:

	Subject:	emulators Re: [plug] New to Linux

	On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, John Knight wrote:

	> I use www.linuxnewbie.org for my info. I'm having trouble wrapping
me head
	> around emulators under Linux as well so I'd also appreciate help.

	Sure we have lots of emulators - for Amiga, Apples, Palm-pilot,
	arcade-game machines, etc.  What platform did you have in mind? For
what
	purpose?

	--
	Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>