[plug] Redhat vs Debian

Gavin Corfield gavin at twobluedots.com.au
Thu Jun 21 11:26:28 WST 2001

I've just set up a debian server and I would say that the package
management is so much better than on red hat that once it is going it is
well worth the effort.

I also run red hat (7.0), setting up options like networking is easier
using things like netconf but the stuff that doesn't or didn't work
properly like netscatpe, gcc, ppp dialer etc in my opinion outway the
advantages.

gavin