[plug] Redhat vs Debian

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 21 14:13:16 WST 2001

Maybe what you should ask is "Is it just going to be a modem sharer?"

If so, you can skip the "Holy War" and go for a specific modem
sharing/router distribution.
Sizes range from 1x 1.44Mb Floppy to 300MB CD - the functionality differs
of course...

If you don't want to learn linux, my (unbased at this time) recommendation
would be smoothwall.
Modem shares, and shares files with Windows PC - and that's about it.

Craig F.