[plug] Redhat vs Debian

DAVID LUCAS - LNA David.Lucas at lion-nathan.com.au
Thu Jun 21 17:06:33 WST 2001

Also if it is only a modem sharing option you can now look at some embedded
Linux solutions.  Personally I have the Netcom I-Share56 which I have found
to be a great product with a built in firewall, 4 port hub, DHCP server etc
it makes the home internet connection so much easier and less stuffing
around with the network config on the desktop.