[plug] Junkbuster proxy error when called transparently

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au
Tue Jun 26 10:17:02 WST 2001

Matt Kemner wrote:

> Does junkbuster support being the target of a transparent proxy?
>
> Squid has explicit support for it, but I'm not sure about junkbuster
> You may need to divert to a program such as transproxy[1] first, and
> configure that to divert to junkbuster.

*ack* - I was using transproxy before, until they took it out of Debian
(looks like they've put it back again), but I stopped using it when I
figured out that Squid didn't need it.  Thanks for reminding me about it
again!

--
Independent consulting solicitor* | _ .__ ._ _    |\/| _.| _ _ |._ _
and technology consultant.**    \_|(/_|(/_| | |\/ |  |(_||(_(_)|| | |
* http://www.ilaw.com.au ** http://www.terminus.net.au jm at ilaw.com.au