[plug] ReiserFS anyone

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Fri Jun 29 08:46:54 WST 2001

	Is it worth bothering with Reiserfs on the root partition?

	I would have thought it would only be useful on /home, /var and
maybe even /tmp?

	Esp if you mount the other filesystems read only (like /etc, /usr)
on a production system (which would be a good idea anyway) I cant see any
benefit in having them on reiserfs.....