[plug] 13/03/2001 Meeting: Tennyson Group

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Mar 6 12:26:20 WST 2001

Hello All,
        Next Tusedays (13/03/2001) meeting will be held at:

Tennyson Group Office
Lvl 2
1 Havelock St
West Perth 6005

and will commence at 19:30.

Russell Magee will talk about TeX and LaTeX, a set of tools used for desktop
publishing under Linux. Content/form separation, LaTeX syntax and semantics,
and methods for creating LaTeX documents will be discussed.

For info on meetings, locations and topics see:
    http://plug.linux.org.au/meetings.phtml

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein