[plug] lilo and multiboot problems

Ari Finander spodosaurus at start.com.au
Wed Mar 7 02:59:08 WST 2001

I forgot to go through the man pages for lilo.conf...I'll do that
tomorrow after or between sleep, x-rays, blood tests, and then work at
8pm for a few hours.  If, however, someone wouldn't mind replying with
an answer (or few) I honestly wouldn't protest at all *grin*

Ari

Original message from: Ari Finander <spodosaurus at start.com.au>