[plug] Not happy Jan!

John Breen wombat at wa.apana.org.au
Wed Mar 7 14:30:44 WST 2001

The mode of transportation has probably caused some of your problems, but
I've got a range of different brands at home, all of which went through
phases of being "I wouldn't buy that if I were you"...

Funnily enough, the only 2 hard drives I've ever had fail on me were a
Conner and a Seagate SCSI.

Anyway, since it seems that we're getting rapidly off-topic at this point, I
think I'll just shut up....