[plug] Network question ICP query setting to 0 ?

Peter intra at mirage.it.net.au
Wed Mar 14 13:45:28 WST 2001

ICP hmm..

I presume your also running a proxy server on your linux box.. thus
it would make sence to alter your squid configuration file.

</etc/squid.conf>

#  TAG: icp_port
#       The port number where Squid sends and receives ICP requests to
#       and from neighbor caches.  Default is 3130.  To disable use
#       "0".  May be overridden with -u on the command line.
#
icp_port 3130

Although i could be wrong :)

Peter Tran