[plug] [Fwd: Rev up with Kylix™ -Seminars in Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane-]

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Fri Mar 16 09:58:06 WST 2001

Thanks Kevin,
I got junk mail from them a while back, but Perth wasnt listed then.

> Look at the www.ccorp.com.au site for details on booking, also on

Ha! It has an HTML form, but no 'submit' button. It says to print & fax
it! No e-mail address for bookings. You have to worry about these people.
What technical content could the sales pitch^Wseminar have?

> www.borland.com.au.  Though Kylix is pricey, they are talking of a free
> ($) version.  Pity to let the event be under-attended . .

Not at all pricy for commercial use. $2k with no run-time royalties, I
think.

--
Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--