[plug] zsh propaganda :)

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Sun Mar 18 22:56:45 WST 2001

Hi all,

Many of you are probably already aware of this, but slashdot has posted a
pointer to an article at IBM Developerworks about zsh. Being as there was a
bit of discussion a while back on this list about zsh and comparisons
between it and other common shells, I thought a lot of you might find this
interesting. I certainly found out quite a few things I didn't know about
zsh (and had a few things explained that I've never really understood), and
I've been using zsh for years now.

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=01/03/18/0248243&mode=nocomment

There's a lot of good information in the /. comments, too.

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

23. You can't call your mother...she doesn't have a modem.