[plug] Weather station (job)

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 20 06:39:12 WST 2001

wwwmet.murdoch.edu.au
http://www.wpcorp.com.au/our_community/community_services/weather/

Are these closer to what you require?

The murdoch one was a CS project one year I believe.  Are there any
others in the metro area?  The programming side should be straight
forward, and there are some programs available from stateside
manufacturers of weather equipment as well as a few private attempts
(mostly windoze I think)  I stumbled on them whilst doing some work (an
unfinished project) on using a radio and a soundcard to detect and
possibly time lightning strikes - some states like Queensland put live
maps on the net, but as far as I can tell, WP have a private system,
which you need to pay to access.  There may be others.

BillK

** I am intersested if there are any others in the Perth area which is
why I have posted back to the list.