[plug] agp/pci interrupt problems

Simon Scott (SSC) simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Wed Mar 21 09:01:10 WST 2001

artsdsp is similar to esd (I used esd when I used to run Enlightenment, I
hope to get back to it some day)

In fact, for a short while I thought theyd just renamed esd :)

IINM, esd and artdsp are user-space jobs... which, i believe, reduces their
ability to mix on the fly with no clicks, and a short lag....