[plug] UNSUBSCRIBE

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Fri Mar 23 13:47:53 WST 2001

	I agree

	Shit, I laughed at the multiple UNSUBSCRIBE messages, and then
(since we went Lotus Notes things have gone a bit funny with email here)
inadvertently sent a SUBSCRIBE message to the list..... :)

	We are all but human... but anyway, its nice to know that without
help many people couldnt unsubscribe from the list.

	For all those wondering what the hell is going on, send the email to
plug-request at plug.linux.org.au with a subject of UNSUBSCRIBE. That should do
it.... or something :)

	BTW, I just went and priced up Kylix at Q technology - $1953 for
desktop edition.... gulp!

	I wonder what the pricing will be on the academic version and
whether doing 1 unit at uni while working full-time suffices :)

	ps. Does all the Notes crap stuff up my email formatting or?