[plug] UNSUBSCRIBE

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Fri Mar 23 13:59:40 WST 2001

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 01:50:12PM +0800, Simon Scott wrote:
> 	hahahah, calm down Christian :)

I'm perfectly calm!  After all, I'm not the loon raving about a police
state.  This morning was quite a good release of tension.  :-)

> 	As an aside, excuse me for being stupid myself, but wouldnt it be
> possible to filter all SUBSCRIBE and UNSUBSCRIBE emails and forward them to
> the correct address?

I don't like that sort of filtering on principle because it's far too
coarse.  Someone sends an email containing the word "subscribe" and
suddenly I don't get to read it.