[plug] upgrading to netscape6

madco madco at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 24 14:35:27 WST 2001

I think that the ones in your home directory only store your personal
bookmarks, the dir in the root folde stores the bookmarks and settings for
root and the dir in usr/lib/netscape has the binaries in it. I cannot help
you with upgading though, as I only have installed mozilla on my machine.

Christian