[plug] unsubscibe ATTN: LIST OWNER

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Mon Mar 26 09:42:56 WST 2001

	Maybe instead of fixing the software, we should fix the people?

	What level of IQ would you suppose would be needed to use a mailing
list? At what level would a human being become useless to the opensource
movement? At what level would a human being become useless to the human
race?

	Please factor all possible requirements and round your results to
the nearest IQ point. I need to know for when I overthrow the government I
will instigate a policy of pre-natal IQ tests and drownings after birth.
That way, we wont have to put up with unsubscribe messages on the list :)

	Hey! Whats that in my cheek? Oh, its my tongue.....