[plug] unsubscibe ATTN: LIST OWNER

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Mon Mar 26 09:55:18 WST 2001

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 09:42:56AM +0800, Simon Scott wrote:
> 	Maybe instead of fixing the software, we should fix the people?

Well, I don't think the software can be "fixed" since it's not doing
anything wrong.

> 	What level of IQ would you suppose would be needed to use a mailing
> list? At what level would a human being become useless to the opensource
> movement? At what level would a human being become useless to the human
> race?

Excellent questions...  if you could ever find an answer that *everyone*
in the world agreed with then you might just have something.

> 	Please factor all possible requirements and round your results to
> the nearest IQ point. I need to know for when I overthrow the government I
> will instigate a policy of pre-natal IQ tests and drownings after birth.
> That way, we wont have to put up with unsubscribe messages on the list :)
> 	Hey! Whats that in my cheek? Oh, its my tongue.....

Heh, clever. :-)  If you read me last email (sent just after you replied
to my first) I think you'll find that's pretty much what I'm proposing!
*grin*

--
DSA 0x0EC1D28C: BBCB 0D79 4EBB 078A A066  7267 8BED E9D6 0EC1 D28C