[plug] unsubscibe ATTN: LIST OWNER

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Mon Mar 26 10:14:13 WST 2001

	You are probably right, but I cant seem to find the setting in Lotus
notes.... Notes is SOOOOOO overly complex its not funny, and I cant even
find the wrap value...

	ANybody else use Notes here?

	From:	bp <plug at broometime.com> on 26-03-2001 10:02 AM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	To:	plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	cc:

	simon

	All your emails come through with the line wrapping all messed up -
does
	anybody else notice this.  I set my outgoing email line wrapping to
75
	lines I think.

	Is this just my problem or what ?

	bp